Festo is both a global player and an independent family-run company founded in 1925, based in Esslingen, Germany. FESTO is a leading world-wide supplier of automation technology and the performance leader in industrial training and education programs. Today, we operate in 176 countries with almost 20 000 employees globally.
Festo Lithuania was established in 1992, in Kaunas city. Today, we have more than 300 employees, with the highest growth in the last four years.
Functions in Lithuania:
- Festo Sales, where we represent FESTO production in Lithuania.
- Document Processing Centre, where we offer purchase order handling within SAP for 25 countries.
- The Center consists of four main groups according to employee language competencies and skills: Central Germanic, North Germanic, Romanic and East. Documents are processed using accuracy and speed, ensuring high level of service to FESTO clients.
- Competence Centre Services, where we provide various services to FESTO Group in Germany and other FESTO countries across the world.
- These are support in Product and CAD Management, IT, Finance, Accounting, Business Assistance, Procurement, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain Operations and Human Resources areas.