Talents moving to Lithuania often come with talented partners. And these partners are also looking to further their careers. Dual-careers in a partnership is the norm these days, and of course, a job also means access to health insurance and social security in your new home country.
Lithuania‘s Employment Service can help international talents seeking employment to successfully find career continuation opportunities. It provides consultations on a range of important topics. As someone arriving to Lithuania with your partner, you may be lacking information not only on careers in Lithuania, but social security as well. The Employment Service’s consultants are ready to provide you with all the necessary information and support you need regarding:
– Job opportunities in Lithuania and other EU countries;
– Learning, training and study opportunities;
– Assessing your personal career goals, skills, and experience;
– Ongoing help with CV writing, applications, and interview;
– Exploration of potential work directions;
– All social security allowances, etc.
All services are provided in both English and Russian by phone (the number is 1883 or +370 5 250 0883 ) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can book a face-to-face meeting as well.